Julie's bookshelf: read

Shadow of Night
The Book of Life
A Discovery of Witches
The Amish Bride
Divergent
Insurgent
Allegiant
Four: A Divergent Story Collection
Shattered Souls
The Amish Midwife
Servant of the Bones
Danny the Champion of the World
Cinder
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Lost Souls
Scarlet
The Outsiders
Breaking Dawn

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2)Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this story of Anna and Charles immensely from beginning to end! Ever since I started reading an Alpha and Omega Novels, Patricia Briggs has become one of my favorite authors and never disappoints. The story starts out very interesting right from the start when Anna and Charles go to Seattle for a meeting in regards to discussing with other wolf packs, that they are going to let humans now they exist. This story gets really good when Anna who shows how capable and willing she is able to defend herself and other wolf clans against some very bad vampires. There are lots of interesting characters that include Faes, Trolls and Vampires. I highly recommend this story and will continue with the 3rd in the series. I did find this and other novels from the series at my local library. Good to start with the first novel, but can also be a stand alone.